Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

This Week's Accomplishments

I often don't remember all that I have accomplished in a week.  I think it's a good thing to forget things that were hurtful.  I throw hurtful things into the 'Sea of Forgetfulness'.  Doing this helps me continue on with a good attitude and a healthy mind.  After all what's done is done and can't be changed.  The only thing that can be done to alter an outcome of something unpleasant is to throw it in the emotional trash and move on to other things that are good for you.

The down side of this is forgetting some of the things you've experienced that are good.  I remember feeling accomplished this week, but some of the details are fuzzy. (to say the least.)  But, let's continue and I'll see what comes up.

Cleaned out the refrigerator.

Washed sheets and bedding.  The winter sheets are now on the bed.

Cleaned 2 bathrooms.

Made chili.

Did 2 loads of laundry.

Swept the garage.

Cleaned out and trimmed the blackberry bush.  I got three cups of berries this year.  I think that's pretty good because this is the first year the bush is in the ground.

Watched the parsley grow. tee hee

Scrubbed down the kitchen and polished the counter tops.  They're Formica, but I use an old time polish, Jubilee to protect them from me.

Dropped items off at the charity shop.

Purchased a Christmas gift for the 2 year old.  The grandchildren get three small gifts from me at Christmas.  A toy, a book, and an outfit.  Santa and mom and dad indulge them with most of the bounty of the celebration.

Donated food.  I had too much because I'm still trying to figure out what I need, not what I've always bought when I had a family.

What have you accomplished this week?  It would be nice to hear from my readers.

Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment